Authored by Muhd Haniff or better known as Hanzo, official technical analyst at UAGTRADE. This analysis intends to unveil the directional bias for selected instruments on only technical view based on supply and demand. All information provided is for educational purpose only, not trade calls or investment advice.
- EURUSD: In order for price to become valid for sell, it need to break the nearest support, so currently more biased for bullish movement as channel already broken.
- EURGBP: Price in compression phase, moving upwards and broke the resistance, EURGBP continue its uptrend
- EURCHF: Formation of support become resistance, high possibility for the price to continue go down
- GBPUSD: Still holding on previous thought, two nearby resistance zone for possible selling on retracement
- CHFJPY: Resistance broken, formation of resistance become support as price went upward, but nearing a support zone, looking for price action for rejection or breakout
- GBPJPY: Price is in channel, looking for rally base drop as GBPJPY is nearing the resistance zone
- USDCHF: Price can still be moving down, waiting for breakout for confirmation
- NZDJPY: Nearest resistance broken forming a new high, waiting for pullback for buy entry
- EURNZD: EURNZD already at the support zone,in wait and see mode for rejection or breakout