News and economic event analysis disclaimer: This fundamental report is not advice or a recommendation to trade or invest, it is educational and general information only. Don’t blindly buy and sell the markets/products discussed in this article, do your own research and be aware of the risks and rewards.
Quick View: Dovish
- US Central Bank, Federal Reserve decide to maintain its rate at 2.50%.
- Next FOMC meeting and discussion would be hold on 20th June 2019.
- Central bank’s main focuses would be on CPI (inflation), unemployment rate, GDP (growth of economy).
- FED stated that inflation is weak even though the economic growth increases at stable rate with strong labor stats.
Main Economics Data of FED
- US unemployment rate decreased from 3.6% in April 2019 from 3.8% as in May 2019 the previous month.
- US economy has seen an increase about 3.2% in Q1 of 2019, outperformed 2%-2.2% in previous quarter.
- Yearly inflation rate increased to 2% in April 2019 from 1.9% in previous month, but only to be under expected rate at 2.1%, which is the highest rate since last year’s November.
Expected Bias: USD Bullish
- Overall economical data for FED will be getting better.
- Market is in risk on mode will resulted to demand for USD.
- Inflation rate for April increases.