RISK Diversification & CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
PAMM, or the full name of the abbreviation is Percent Allocation Money Management is an investment platform designed for both fund managers and investors to work together. PAMM system allows fund managers to earn additional revenue for successful management of client funds, while investors have the opportunity and able to invest without having to trade the market themselves.
Apply for PAMM
- Either you want to become as fund manager or investors, kindly contact us for more information via [email protected]
- For fund managers, UAGTRADE filter and choose each application of fund manager strictly, any trading record less than 1 year will not be considered and any excessive drawdown in performance will also resulted to rejection.
- For investors, in order to invest fund in PAMM, the minimum is 1000 USD* (*1000 USD is per normal contract, amount for investment can be less or more depend on fund managers agreement with investors), and fund managers only considers investment based on recommendation by their business partner.
- More information about PAMM fund manager application please click here (T&C).
How PAMM works?
If the manager makes profit, the amount of funds on the PAMM account increases and the profit is distributed among the manage and investors based on the size of their initial investment.
For example, the profit made after 1 month is 10%, 2000USD from the initial 20000USD. The balance of the PAMM has risen to 22000USD. This is before the profit sharing distribution to Fund Manager.
As per agreed between Fund Manager and Investors, there will be remuneration amount as specified in PAMM contract. So, the fund manager will get certain profit sharing from the Investors’ profit.
In this example the Fund Manager and Investors profit sharing agreement is 50:50, hence Fund Manager will get 50% from the Investors’ profit.
- A referral partner helps bring in new investors to the account.
- They are given a percentage of the manager’s profit sharing for each client they refer.
- The partner does not trade and plays no part in managing the PAMM account.
- Past returns on the PAMM account are not a guarantee of future profits.
- UAGTRADE offers PAMM as a service and platform for fund managers and investors, but is in no way involved in the management of accounts.
- UAGTRADE shall not be held responsible for any of the investment decisions made on PAMM accounts.